The Healthtrax medical fitness center combines the best elements of a medical office building, an outpatient clinic and a fitness center to create a cost-effective and welcoming healthcare facility that serves a wide demographic, from dedicated exercisers to people with chronic conditions.
Each medical fitness center is developed in a strategic alliance with a local healthcare partner, who sponsors many of the services offered within the center. The center carries the name of the partner and offers these unique benefits:
- Expansion of geographic market with a new, accessible location
- Appeal to new market segments and demographics
- Positioning as a wellness-oriented, forward-thinking provider
Healthcare services offered at the medical fitness center may include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Primary care
- Diagnostic lab
- Health education
Healthtrax as your development partner
Beginning with our first center in 1979, Healthtrax has been a leader in the development and management of medical fitness centers. Healthtrax now owns and operates 17 medical fitness centers in New England and the eastern U.S. Centers range from 40,000–150,000 square feet, depending on size and demographics of the market, the scope of services offered and other non-medical services that may be included.
Healthtrax is the one company that has both the experience and expertise to take the project from concept to successful reality. Healthtrax offers its partners:
- Experienced team skilled in site selection, acquisition and business plan development
- Unique research and analysis methods to determine market feasibility
- Financing sources with 100% off-balance-sheet alternatives
- Oversight of all aspects of design, construction, staffing, program development and marketing
- Management of day-to-day operations of the medical fitness center
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.