Healthtrax Personal Training services combine advanced coaching techniques with traditional fitness training to provide optimal health and wellness forpeople of all ages and levels
of fitness. Whether you are just starting an exercise program or looking for overall conditioning, weight management or sport specific training, our fitness professionals will design an integrated, personalized fitness program especially for you.
Consider a Personal Trainer for the following:
- Fitness assessment and evaluation
- Fundamental exercise instruction
- Advanced training
- One-on-One training
- Small group training
- Team training
- Sports conditioning
- Injury rehabilitation
- Specialty programs
What is Small Group Training?
- Small group setting of 4-8 people to help everyone in the group stay motivated
- Program meets twice weekly for 6-8 weeks to ensure results
- Get the attention and expertise of a Personal Trainer at an affordable rate
- Choose from a variety of programs that meet your fitness needs
- Additional options to personalize a Small Group Training program for you and a group of your friends
Benefits of Small Group Training:
- Fun and motivating atmosphere
- Maximized workout for better results
- Supportive team environment
- Quality fitness experience with friends
TRX Suspension Training
Suspension training builds strength, balance, flexibility and core stability with hundreds of functional exercises that can easily adjust to all fitness levels. TRX delivers results with dynamic total body exercises that appeal to both men and women, no matter what their fitness goals. For more information on TRX Suspension Training, click here.
Click here to see our Group Coaching schedule
For more information on personal coaching services, visit our Fitness Desk or call 860.583.1843.