General Manager: Chris Caraballo
Opened in 2008, Healthtrax partnered with Winthrop-University Hospital to bring a state-of-the-art facility blending fitness, wellness and medical services to residents of the Garden City area.
The 35,000 square foot Healthtrax fitness center is complete with:
- the latest in strength & cardio equipment
- an aquatics center with two pools, a whirlpool and sauna
- Xpress Training (our trainer-assisted 20-minute workouts)
- three group exercise studios for classes including Group Power, yoga, Pilates and group cycling
- personal training
- a women's only fitness area
- a kidZone for babysitting
Located in the same building as Healthtrax, Winthrop-University Hospital will have dedicated space for physician offices, physical therapy, sports medicine, the Winthrop Orthopedic Center and a health education resource center. View pictures.