Silver Sneakers Program
Find out if your Medicare health plan offers the SilverSneakers program
Members of participating Medicare health plans may qualify for a FREE membership through the SilverSneakers Fitness Program, the nations leading exercise program designed exclusively for older adults.
What does SilverSneakers give you?
- A free fitness membership to Healthtrax
- Access to all Healthtrax amenities
- Custom-designed SilverSneakers classes taught by certified instructors
- Health education seminars and fun social events
- A Senior Advisor to help you along the way
Find out if your Medicare health plan offers the SilverSneakers program by visiting www.silversneakers.com or by calling your health plan’s customer service department.
Silver sneakers members please call for an appointment before joining.
(SilverSneakers not available in East Providence and Warwick, RI, Hanover and North Dartmouth, MA, Garden City, NY, Germantown, MD, and Washington Township, NJ.)