Bring your children to play with toys, read books,color, play games, do homework and more while you workout at Healthtrax. Our friendly staff will make sure they are safe and happy.
The Healthtrax mission is to inspire and motivate people to lead active, healthy lives. Our kidZONE combines exercise and fun—and even a little learning—to help your children develop healthy fitness habits as they grow.
At kidZONE, our fitness professionals offer fitness and wellness programs to kids of all ages—from babies to teenagers—in a comfortable, safe environment. Ask about our family memberships and babysitting fees.
Healthtrax also offers children’s birthday parties, youth training programs and swim lessons at select locations. Call or visit the Healthtrax nearest you to learn more - for directions and contact information click here.
• Max 1 ½ hour visit for children ages 8 weeks – 18 months (2hrs for 18 months+)
• Parents must sign child in and out at each visit (photo ID required)
• Prior to the first visit, parent must sign waiver form for each child
• Parent must remain in the Center while your child is in the kidZONE
• Food is not permitted in the kidZONE
• Reservations may be required
*For a complete list of kidZONE and Center policies click here or see the Center Manager.
Healthtrax offers babysitting at the following locations:
• Avon, CT
• Bristol, CT
• East Longmeadow, MA
• East Greenwich, RI
• East Providence, RI • Enfield, CT
• Garden City, NY
• Glastonbury, CT
• Hanover, MA
• Newington, CT
• North Dartmouth, MA
• Raleigh, NC
• Warwick, RI
• West Springfield, MA
For more information please contact us.
*Amenities, hours and programs vary by Center, and are subject to change.