Celebrating 40 years - A Timeline of Healthtrax History
· Kenneth Navarro took over operation of an Enfield, Connecticut tennis club, the Sporting House. At the same time, his fellow entrepreneur and soon-to-be partner Robert Stauble, implemented detailed plans to stimulate the sales potential of the club and attract new members.
· For three years the two operated separate companies. Ken and Court Club Associates, a management company of multi-purpose health clubs and Bob with the original Healthtrax, a company specializing in the operation of storefront fitness centers (also with a location in Newport, RI)
· In 1982, Ken and Bob made it official and formally merged into Healthtrax International.
· Corporate Logo changes to reflect multi-purpose club management
· “Triangle Holistic” launched to educate members on Diet, Exercise, and Mind
· Warwick and East Providence, RI Centers added
· Bristol and Newington, CT and West Springfield, MA Centers added
· Hanover Medical & Wellness Center – 1st medical model added
· 100% Money Back Guarantee and Quality Assurance training to keep “Our Promise”
· East Longmeadow and North Dartmouth, MA Centers added
· HealthASSIST, the new health risk management program begins
· ECHN partners to open a new Center in Glastonbury, Ct
· Bristol Hospital Partners to open a new Center in Bristol, CT
· Care New England Health partners with Centers in East Providence and Warwick, RI
· Healthtrax wins MetroHartford Pride Award
· Hartford Hospital partners to open a new Center in Avon, CT
· American Red Cross awards Newington the Community Sponsor of the Year
· Healthtrax installs AED units and trains 1st respondents
· Suburban Hospital engages Healthtrax to manage the Tully Health Center located in Stamford, CT
· Mercy Health System partners to build a Center in Bethel Park, PA
· Healthtrax receives Business Leadership Award from the University of Hartford
· Healthtrax receives the Founder’s Award from the Medical Fitness Association
2005 – 2017
· 2016 - Healthtrax opens a new location in East Greenwich, RI
· 2017 - Steve Capezzone becomes CEO of Healthtrax, Int’l
· 2018 - Healthtrax rebranded to Healthtrax Fit Families for Life focusing on highlighting our position as a non-intimidating exceptional place for families and individuals who want to approach fitness as a lifetime habit.
· 2019 – Healthtrax turns 40!
Visit any Healthtrax location FREE October 20-27, 2019 during our Open House Week
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness is celebrating 40 years of serving the community! Come join us during our fitness open house week 40th anniversary celebration featuring – special training demonstrations, free food, raffles, local vendors, throwback fun and more! All are welcome to attend. Contact any of our Healthtrax Centers for more details.