Healthtrax Garden City
at the Winthrop Wellness Pavilion
Opened in 2008, Healthtrax partnered with Winthrop-University Hospital to bring a state-of-the-art facility blending fitness, wellness and medical services to residents of the Garden City area.
Located in the same building as Healthtrax, Winthrop-University Hospital will have dedicated space for physician offices, physical therapy, sports medicine, the Winthrop Orthopedic Center and a health education resource center.
- 150 Pieces of Cardiovascular and Strength Training Equipment
- Xpress Training: TRAINER-ASSISTED/20-minute workouts
- Group Fitness Exercise Studios
- 65 Classes Weekly Including; Zumba, Yoga, Aqua, Group Cycling, Barre, Pilates and more!
- Aquatics Center; Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Therapy Pool & Sauna
- Swim Lessons
- Personal & Small Group Training
- TRX & Functional training area
- InBody570 Body Composition Analyzer
- Women's Only Fitness Area
- kidZONE – Babysitting & Kids Programming (8 weeks – 14 years)
- Locker rooms and family change area
- Wellness workshops and education
Questions or comments?
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 5:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
Monday - Saturday: 8:30a.m.-12:30p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00p.m.-7:30p.m.
Monday - Friday: 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:30p.m.-8:30p.m.
1300 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530