at the Hanover Wellness & Medical Center
Opened in 1989, the Healthtrax in Hanover underwent a renovation in 2002, and in 2004 added the new Xpress Training line, offering free trainer assisted 20-minute workouts. The Center has 30,000 square feet of fitness space, including an indoor lap pool and whirlpool, group exercise studios, an extensive fitness floor, and racquetball courts. Family friendly services include family locker rooms and a kidZONE.
- Xpress Training: TRAINER-ASSISTED/20-minute workouts
- Group Exercise Studios
- 60 Classes Weekly Including; Zumba, Yoga, Group Cycling, Pilates and more!
- Aquatics Center; Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Room
- Swim Lessons
- Personal & Small Group Training
- kidZONE – Babysitting & Kids Programming (8 weeks – 11 years old)
- Free Weight Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- InBody570 Body Composition Analyzer
Questions or comments?
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 5:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:30a.m. -12:00p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:30p.m. - 7:30p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
20 East Street
Hanover, MA 02339