at the Care New England Wellness Center
General Manager: Charlie Doughty
Opened in 1979 in partnership with Care New England, the Healthtrax in Warwick has medical offices as well as 31,000 square feet of fitness space, including an indoor lap pool, group exercise studios, an extensive fitness floor, racquetball courts and a basketball court. Family friendly services include a kidZONE and Family Changing Area.
- Group Exercise Studios
- 60+ Motivating Group Fitness Classes Weekly Including; Zumba, Yoga, Cycling, MOSSA Programming, Pilates and more!
- Aquatics Center; Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Room
- Swim Lessons
- Personal and Group Training
- kidZONE – Babysitting & Kids Programming (8 weeks – 16 years)
- Free Weight Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- InBody570 Body Composition Analyzer
Questions or comments?
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 5:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 8:30a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Friday: 8:30a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
2191 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886